Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Raunchy at the Farm

Hey Men,

I get lots of interest in my naked barnshots.  I think it's a real fantasy for a lot of people.  Truth is, it turns me on too...that's why I do it.

                                             

There's something about being outside all day, working, feeling your muscles tighten and fatten...then all the solitude and distance around you.  Maybe I catch a whiff of my own body oder, maybe I just get hard for no reason, whatever the impetus, I find myself pulling my fat cock out in the middle of the forest or taking pictures of myself in the barn jerking off.

I have fantasies that one of you out there will read this and come over...sneak up on me while I'm up in the hemlock jerking off and pull out your cock as well or I turn around in the field and find that you've been spying on me playing with my cock.

I'd love to find you sitting next to the stream.  I walk up to you, pull out my fat dick and push it into your mouth, your face flattened against the hair on my balls and stomach.
                                                                             

I'm not like this all the time.  In my non horny moments, I'm your regular gay farmer.  I lay patio stone on the terrace of my new house, I mulch the blueberry row, chop wood, drive the truck to the butcher to buy a chicken to roast at night.  At the gym I talk shop with a cattle farmer named Dave.  Every Friday, I talk to Jess and get tips on how to better care for my orchards.

                             

Today was the first real hard frost of the season, but a bright sun quickly burned it off leaving dew drops where minutes before there were sharp crystals of ice.  I'm looking across the patio now to a few of those drops hanging from the black cherry tree.  Because the sun is refracting through them, they're like lasers that change in color from red to green, blue, then back to red in an instant depending on how the light breeze moves them.

I'm going to be working alone in the house today in my shorts and socks.  I wish you could come over.

No comments: